UNION brings legendary levels of quality, and durability to push button locks solutions with CodeGUARD 5 – the first access control device that meets the tough BS8607 Grade 5 award.
This is access control as you have never seen before; real security that truly protects people and assets even under determined, prolonged attack.
CodeGUARD 5 is the new leader in mechanical access control, so tough it wears the renowned BSI Kite Mark.
Tested to the limits of endurance. 200,000 relentless test cycles to make sure the latch works first time, every time.
Prolonged exposure to corrosive salt water, making sure the 304 grade Stainless Steel construction keeps your door secure in the harshest conditions.
And continual, brutal assault to make sure you install a push button lock solution that delivers what you really want – reliable security that exceeds BS8607.
- Universal handing and fixings for timber and metal doors
- Ergonomic styled handles and attractive finish.
- Personalised factory code
- Over 2000 combinations available
- Secure bolt-through fixings
- 20mm deadlocking latch for high attack resistance
- Auxillary latch for automatic deadlocking when your door shuts
- An enhanced security strike box protects against end and side load attacks, tested to withstand a constant force of 10KN/m for 60 seconds
- High corrosion resistance with Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Suitable for 30 and 60 minute timber fire doors and 240 minute metal fire doors
- Access control and security – no compromise
- 3 Year guarantee as standard
Grade 304 Satin Stainless Steel
Fully tested to BS8607:2014+A1:2016
- Kite Marked to Grade 5 Licence No 690973
- CodeGUARD 5 has been successfully fire tested to BS EN 1634-1: 2014
- Suitable for 30 & 60 min. timber fire doors
- Suitable for 240 minute metal fire doors
- Fully tested to (latch only) EN12209:2003 classification code 2|M|4|1|0|F|6|B|H|1|0
- Intumescent kit J8607CG5-IK suitable for 30 and 60 minute timber fire doors are available to order as a separate item
Note: if installing CodeGUARD on timber fire doors please use the approved intumescent kit J8607CG5-IK