The Cable Transfer Bar resolves the problem of getting the lock control cable across the door width from door frame to electric Lock and avoids having to core drill or remove the door.
Installed on the secure side of the door, the cable transfer bar base is secured to the door with the security screws provided. The lock control cable is laid in the base plate from the electric lock and is passed through to the flexible loop and then onto the Door Frame.
- Choice of lengths available
- Avoid core drilling the door
- Avoid costly door repairs
- Quick and easy installation in minutes
- Manufactured from stainless steel
- Universal, suits left and right hand doors
- Ideal for metal doors
- Ideal for lock retrofitting – use SAT74 lock patch plates (not included)
- Tamper-proof security torx screws fixings included
- Maintains the integrity of fire resistant doors